Having your Orthopaedic Surgery at Gibson Area Hospital means you can have ALL aspects of your surgery completed in ONE location.
- Surgeons who are Diplomat of American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and Fellow of American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Experienced Staff
- Scheduling your surgery is our Priority
- Total Joint Program Educational Classes Available – FREE
- Swing Bed Program
-No need to transfer to Rehab facility
-Stay in same room and bed for the duration
-Convenient for your family
-Better continuity of care
-Therapy Services on site
Contact Gibson Area Hospital Orthopaedics, (217)-784-4340, today to help you with your pain. Together we can decide what the best surgical or non-surgical options available for you. GAH Orthopaedics is also accepting patients at the new Mahomet Specialty Clinic. Call 217-586-2633 to make your appointment at the Mahomet Specialty Clinic today.
Click Here to view and download the GAH Orthopaedics Brochure
Click Here to view and download the #10 Doctors Park Map and Directions
Our Joint Replacement Program
Gibson Area Hospital Orthopaedics’ Total Joint Program can help you return to an active lifestyle and a higher quality of living through an advanced joint program that offers comprehensive treatment options, both surgical and non-surgical.
GAHHS Sports Medicine
Our professional team of physicians, mid level providers, athletic trainers, and therapists can get you back to your activity, back to work, and back to your quality of life. Whether you need surgery, an office procedure, therapy, or strength and conditioning, GAHHS Sports Medicine offers everything you need.
Dedicated Orthopaedic Experts
Our caring team, led by our Orthopaedic Specialists; Chris Dangles, M.D., Mark Greene, M.D., Joseph Norris, M.D., and Jason Ye, M.D., includes a caring nursing staff, physical and occupational therapists, dieticians, social workers and case managers. Our goal is to reduce your pain, restore your independence, and get you back to the activities you enjoy.
Gibson Area Hospital Orthopaedics provides a full spectrum of orthopedic care and procedures including:
- Total Joint Program
- Individualized therapy services after the procedure
- Ongoing communication with the surgeons and staff
- Comprehensive options for total hip, knee, shoulder and elbow replacement
- Arthroscopic shoulder & rotator cuff reconstruction
- All inside approach to ACL reconstruction
- All Sports Medicine needs including sports-related injuries and arthroscopic surgery. Specific areas of specialty include shoulders, elbows, hands, hips, and knees. Specifically Dr Norris is certified to perform Cartilage Restoration with Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation, and is only physician in area to do PCL surgery.
#10 Doctors Park
Gibson City, IL 60936
[ Back to Listing ]